Breakfast is my personal favorite and this oatmeal recipe is so quick to make. It’s packed with antioxidants and flavor. So when you’re in a hurry to get to work instead of grabbing a toast try this!
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Mixed berries (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Soak oats overnight in 150ml water and keep in the refrigerator.
- In the morning remove and drain excess water.
- In a mixer add the milk, berries and honey and blend.
- Place the oatmeal in a serving bowl and add the milk and berry mix on top.
- Garnish with a few extra berries and serve chilled.