The decadent taste of creamy eggs atop a heap of cool spiced yogurt is purely divine! IT takes 15 mins to put together this delicious plate and makes for a perfectly healthy meal.
- 100 gm Hung curd
- 1/2 tsp Butter
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs , at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Chopped Parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Break one egg at a time in a mircowave proof bowl with 50 ml water. Cover with lid and heat for 50 sec.
- Place the poached eggs on top of the hung curd mixed with spices.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan with pepper.
- Drizzle this on the eggs and add chopped parsley on top. Serve hot.