A healthy and energising snack, this crunchy sweet is packed with nutrients and will keep your body nourished throughout the winter months! Unlike the other desserts this is super simple to prepare as well.
- 500 gm Jaggery
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 2 tbsp Carrom seeds
- 1/3 cup Crushed walnuts
- Pinch of salt
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and add the dry fruits and saute for 2 mins.
- Cut jaggery into tiny pieces.
- Add jaggery into the pan and stur till it melts.
- Grease and 8 inch spring pan and pour the jaggery mix into this. Let it cool.
- Cut into squares and store in an airtight container.